Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: turn it down

When I first started in 77' doing installs, went to a house and could smell it walking up the sidewalk, went in and the stench was so bad , when they showed me where they wanted the extra outlet, in the bedroom, they no sooner got out of the room and I blew my cookies all over the floor, knocked a sweater off the dresser , wiped it up with my drill bit, and shoved it under the bed. Did the whole install backwards as to avoid going in the house. Tried to open the window to get fresh air and it was nailed shut, blew cookies again, got the tv hooked up and it didn't even work, the house was full of cats and garbage , went back to the shop to get back it together and the owner of the company walked in the lunch room,Jay Sedwick, owned Armstrong Utilities,asked me what was wrong and I explained the situation , he told me I never have to go into a house like that again. I was new and didn't know any better than. I'll never forget that smell , its like napalm , I'll never forget that smell
“The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.Thomas Jefferson
This is CABL.com posting #338732. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbAhA
Posted in reply to: turn it down by dish-her-up
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: turn it down GoEasy 1/28/2012 3:47:26 PM
Re: turn it down Wobbie 1/28/2012 9:48:43 AM
Re: turn it down rhstluvstdcl 1/27/2012 9:14:03 AM