Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Fuckin' Installers..One more motherfuckin' tim

Sweaty you old chicken hawk, you haven't died of AIDS yet? Hell it's been almost a year since you opened up the cum receptacle you call a mouth. You still cruising the bus and train stations for young runaway boys? Guess you and Gwester are still lovers. You still collecting UPC would of thought your lazy ass used up your benefits by now. But I guess as long as you butt buddy is in the White House you'll have crack money. Have you gone to Washington state to start another NAMBLA chapter or is it because once again you were run out of your last town? Was it both perhaps? So you old worthless pile of monkey excrement when will you ever stop molesting boys? Have you given up riding habatrails or do you still like gerbils? Is it really true you have to wear Depends because your sphincter no longer can retain anything from taken it up the ass so many times? I guess as long as you keep blowing guys in back allies you'll never go hungry.
Well I'd like to sit here and insult you all day but it's just not a challenge and it's getting boring. Besides I can smell the stench of you from here and it's starting to turn my stomach. I got to go wash my hands and disinfect my computer keyboard. Even being this close to you I'm afraid I might catch something.
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #338653. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbAgj
Posted in reply to: Re: Fuckin' Installers..One more motherfuckin' tim by sweatforhire
There are 3 replies to this message