Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Beware!!!!! Here are the real facts Riddle me this???

If you are in the mood for answering questions,please answer these. 1. Why do you have to search on the bar for mappers?
2.why don't you list your project locations ?
3.how long have you been working for them?
I am not trying to be a smart ass,and I don't need the work. For some reason I have been getting alot of calls lately for imformation that I don't know,and what I have found out by approx. 11 mappers/mapping companies is not good. There are alot of good mappers out there (and alot of shitty ones) however a good mapper's proof is in his work,where is yours?
Good mappers should require a resume from you guys, not the other way around!!! thankyou.

>I normally do not respond to replies like this, however the comments in this reply are ignorant and untrue. Retainage is held in accordance with our subcontractor agreements and with the quality of work being received.If you had retainage held, your work was not to the satisfaction of CoreNet Services or our customer.All of our work is 100% quality assured prior to releasing any retainage. Anybody who has worked for us in the past or present knows how we operate. I think you will find more who are satisfied with our treatment than you will find complaints. Retainage is not a savings account we set up for you, it is there to ensure the quality of work being performed is to our standards and the specifications of our customers. As far as the $25.00 to anyone in our office who finds and signs walkout crews and cut the contractor prices by $25.00, you again have been misinformed. I sign all of our walkout crews for every project. I can assure you I am not getting $25.00 or any incentive for doing it. It is my job. So please feel free to call me anytime you wish to enlighten me on our companies policies and procedures. But when you do Please use your real name instead of hiding behind a fictitious name so I know who you are.
>
>Bernard Smythe
>904-777-9052
>or cell 904-608-7033
>call me any time!
>
>
>>The way they operate is they pay $25/mile to anyone in their own office to find mappers for the projects they have. In addition to the company cut, this $25 reduces the rate offered to mappers to very little. They also retain 10%, which you never get back b/c they are often thrown off jobs. Good mappers will not work for such low rates and Truvance finish up with poor quality mappers. Ask them what happened in Denver. They are out a hundred thousand dollars.
>>
>>
>
This is CABL.com posting #33835. Tiny Link: cabl.co/miXT
Posted in reply to: Re:Beware!!!!! Here are the real facts by mlampke
There is 1 reply to this message
ATT: Bernard Smythe... 1775 3/2/2001 2:51:00 PM