Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: FTS USA Florida anyone actually worked for the

I can't say about the pay rates, and I'll give you an answer from my experience with most companies: If you are working 1099, and they supply a vehicle, then most of the time you will be paying the gas, and paying a usage fee for using their vehicle. As for pay rates, I've never seen a cable company give a straight no BS answer on pay, there is always a 'but' in there. Satellite is different, you do have a straight pay rate, but the 'but' comes in on the charge back end. How I avoid it? I run a small installation team, and I have charge backs built into my payscale for the most part, my techs have a straight pay rate, they know exactly what it is, and I eat most of the charge backs, if there are any, which actually...I have seen very few.
Never argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
This is CABL.com posting #337880. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbz3Q
Posted in reply to: Re: FTS USA Florida anyone actually worked for the by uknowme2
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: FTS USA Florida anyone actually worked for the James/Adcom 1/11/2012 7:02:31 PM