Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Opinion seeked

Hey Rob checked out the video I believe in no holds bar, wheather in Church or life. Explain to the  kids about God let them know what he says in his word that although he is a merciful God he is still a vengance God and those who chalange him will fill the wrath of the all mighty.
Sometimes you have to put the fear in to them. Although I know where I am going the only thing that keeps me from putting the gun in my mouth and biting the bullet is that I fear my God words that say I am screwed and will go to hell if I do so. Fear is not a bad thing,think about it the reason most Christians believe is because the fear of going to HELL. I remember when I first met God I was on my 2nd year of a five year strech and I was only 16years old and when I got out I stayed with the church that I met while locked up. I remember I was 18 and one Sunday morning I walked past the youth area and saw these kids being unrurly so I asked if I could address them and was given permission, after I told these over privlage white kids my story there was a change in them True I spoke to them in the lingo they could relate to but it did work.
I sometimes feel that that was one of the purposes the good lord used me for. Point being sometimes as a christian you have to use force and DEMAND respect.   
This is CABL.com posting #337489. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbzXx
Posted in reply to: Re: Opinion seeked by TheRobMan
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Opinion seeked TheRobMan 1/2/2012 7:39:03 PM