Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What Shall 2012 Bring Us?

What does the Bible say about it? It's not about religion. Religion will not save you. The Bible tells us that it's through Jesus Christ man comes to the Father. The Bible also says this:

For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
Romans 4:3-5

Now I guess it comes down to whether you believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God or not. I am sure you have much to say about that as well, but before you start bashing it, make sure you have the reasons why you say what you say regarding it. If you have studied it out and have concrete evidence that refutes what is said, or shows contradiction, or errors in translation,  etc., then by all means, I'd like to read what you have discovered.

You have many questions, so how do you answer those questions? Do you just throw them out there for confrontation's sake, or do you have a desire to know the truth? If you seek the truth, you will find it. Problem is, many don't want to know the truth. Truth is what is inside their head. Decisions based not by pursuit of the truth, but simply from what they may have heard or even just thought up, or even just fits what they find to be in their comfort zone. It takes years to fully research, but the pursuit is well worth the effort. There is WAY too much information out there to be ignorant.
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #337011. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbzPP
Posted in reply to: Re: What Shall 2012 Bring Us? by jmiller
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: What Shall 2012 Bring Us? mrwhomper 12/25/2011 1:31:22 PM
Re: What Shall 2012 Bring Us? jmiller 12/24/2011 9:43:10 AM