Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: dish network qcs

Hell I just started with Dish again after 3 years off it got to expencive to do this.Well hell now they want all jobs brought up to the new specs I have gone to so many service call (bad remote wrong channel so on so on) and they expect me to reinstall the job because it met the specs 4 years ago but not now.
They took 10-20 min job and turn it to 1hour if not more and now days you get more service calls than installs
 hell they change specs ever couple of years. it would be ok if they paid for the parts but we have to. Just like ground no ones could ever tell me the reason that makes any since for Dish or Direct to get so stupid when it comes to ground. First if a lighting ever hit the dish  you have a lot more to worry about than the dish, 2nd there is not enough  amps or volts that can build up from the box 3rd if it is so very very important like they say then why don't Apt get grounded.  why in gods name can't you ground to power.

Dish and Direct have gone to Sh#@ they passed cable for being stupid. That's all I have to say about that. Heck in 3 more months and I am out after 27 years I have the memory's of some really cool times and have met some of the greatest people (Mostly on the construction side) but those days are gone. I can't live like this Can't have a Christmas this year and the stress it's not worth it no more. Buying 3 Hot dog carts and going to place 1-2 of them at home deport and the other one at the lake. For what its worth I still say everybody should have a walk out for at least 1 week if not 2. with this being said GOD BLESS all you guys 

This is CABL.com posting #336834. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbzMY
Posted in reply to: Re: dish network qcs by jsliva
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: dish network qcs Dadio1972 12/27/2011 12:37:29 PM
Re: dish network qcs jsliva 12/23/2011 12:07:57 AM
Re: dish network qcs squirel 12/20/2011 6:31:06 PM