Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hey CORNHOLE KING

bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch
you know this has to be a bunch of splicers
bitch bitch bitch
you guys bitchin' could win the freakin lottery and be bitchin about the price of coffee
just shut up and do your job at the best $ you can find or
GO...DO....SOMETHING....ELSE!!!!!!!!!

>I say the Corn King is right. If he and others like him didn't respond to this kind of low ball pricing no one would be the wiser. Someone has to look after the new guys coming into this business. Anybody who is somebody is not going to work for so little money. I suggest Sweep Daddy work for someone other than AT&t. Let them do it all in house for as long as the can. I'd bet their price structure would change sooner than you might think.
>
>>This from a tool who can't find his caps lock key. Stick to the issues cry baby. The guy is offering work, and all you
>>and your bitches can do is whine about the prices. Newsflash: If you don't like the prices don't work for him. The market
>>will bear out what price he must pay, not you. There is no reason to respond to this guy other than to find out more about
>>the job if you are interested. Attacking him for his prices is rediculous since you have no idea what his circumstances
>>are.
>>
>>
>>> THAT IS WHY NOT "WHICH IS WHY" AND THEY ARE NOT YOUR EMPLOYEES TILL THEY ARE HIRED...
>>>
>>>THIS IS FUN.. GOT TO GO MOMMY CALLS.......
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>>Office boy, was that a back-handed compliment? Because I have worked hard and took the time to do a competent job, I no longer have to kill myself out in the field. I am always weary of people who cannot spell or form a coherent sentence. Which is why I always make my employees write a paragraph about why they want to work in cable before I hire them. If you were too lazy to learn how to write and spell in high school , then you will not try to learn as much as you can about your job. I am a contractor just like everyone else on this board. I just do not believe that your woes were created by somebody else. Now get off of your fat ass, quit your bitchin and go find some work out there!
>>>>
>>>>>OK office BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>Quit bitchin'!!!! Everyone thinks the world owes them a living. You do not have to take the job. AT&T and the other MSOs are businesses not your mommies. Everyone has been making a LOT of money until recently, and now everyone blames the martket on them and anyone else who must restructure their pricing. Where else could you illiterate assholes make the kind of money you have been making. Judging from the posts following Sweep Daddy, it looks like you might want to go back to high school before you update your resume.
>>>>>>
This is CABL.com posting #33662. Tiny Link: cabl.co/miU6
Posted in reply to: Re: Hey CORNHOLE KING by copper
There are 0 replies to this message