Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Why not

Look it Good I am a hard worker and a loyal worker and a man who had honor that believe the job came first. I never missed a deadline due to anything that was my fault. With this Company I used think highly of,  I was the guy to go to when they wanted it fixed. Hell when my farther passed in Las Vegas I took off 6 hours out to go unplug the Machine then back to UT and the rest of my route. Hell 8 months ago when I ended up where the GM at the Hotel I was working at called the medic because she said I turn white turn out to be a T I A I checked out of hospital AMA to go back to my team and complete the job.
The only time I get attitude  is when money is owed.  just to show you I am not a hard ass I waited 6 months before I took action. Which is to say My wife wrote a letter to the Corp of the hotel chain to ask why we haven't been paid Which I stopped. all because they said they were owed half a millon But yes I guess I do have an attitude. Years ago when I first started in CATV TEL  If I was ever owed I would kick the shit out of them and spend a little time in the County. my wife had tried to stir me away from violence. But it harder to do it this way. I tell you these things so you would get a better understanding I ain't a lazy nor hack but what is owed is owed.

If its the same Jerry I knew we worked on a bad ass job in Northern Ca one of the best crews ever. hell we busted ass and made good money he was a real stand up guy  P.S thanks for not fighting  not in the mood tired of fighting with other workers in the industy
This is CABL.com posting #336318. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbzEE
Posted in reply to: Re: Why not by goodsky
There are 0 replies to this message