Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Book of Daniel

And who do you mean by you?.....I have to admit that when I read this I was a little offended.  (Hadn't had my coffee yet) Because in all honesty, even thought I do fall short in many ways, I personally don't hang on to this material life so dearly.. I live in a house that I paid $4,600.00 for and feel totally blessed to have a home...I don't own a car, don't have ANY fancy clothes, I own ONE pair of shoes, and ONE pair of boots...Oh, I do have a nice computer, that is home made and cost me just over $100.00, but feel blessed to have that too...Between the wife and I we have a total credit card balance of $60.00...I find it very foolish to get caught up in this material life, because: we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:18....But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.  Matthew 6:20....I am not saying that many who "Claim" to be Christians lose their focus for the things that this world has to offer, but that doesn't mean that ALL Christians do.  After all: Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' Matthew 7:22,23
With God all things are possible
This is CABL.com posting #336110. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbzBi
Posted in reply to: Re: Book of Daniel by danimal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Book of Daniel danimal 12/1/2011 6:04:11 PM