Create your free account now! Sign up

Throwing In the Towel

I have officially thre in my Towel with Directv. They have no conrol over how Sub-partners a treated by the HSP's or they realy dont care what a sub-partner does to the techs. Directv wants a 45 % phone line connectivity per month and customers dont even want phone service. So What i did for a weeks is every job that the customer did not have a phone service or did not plan to have it I had the job rescheduled. Trust and believe me the call center told my techs that you cant down the job for not having phone service, I gently interupted her and told her that we can not do the job we are at 47% as caompany right now and if he does this job this will affect our metric and we will be back charged so we are not doing it, you need to reassign this to an in house tech. Low and be hold I get a call from the HSP they go on and on I told them they just need to move the job to an in house tech or to another sub. he said if the job doesnt get done you can put in your notice in, I told him you and your team must do not communicate because I sent that in last week. I said lets make a deal if you go to any of our jobs I guarantee you that we have phone line installed on every job and this will prove to you that my way works and you are not going to get any money out of us. Low and behold they pinged all my jobs and they all had connectivity. and at the end of the month which was the very next day we were at 52%. I can no longer be a sub partner for any HSP for Directv there is no money in it all these companys can rip you off I called about Wise connect Not paying and then allowing someone to give them a false Doocument and allow them to operate under my name and insurance and This was the office of the president all they told me this is a matter that Directv does not handle.
This is CABL.com posting #335770. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbzvO
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Throwing In the Towel colin.704 11/24/2011 9:19:46 AM