Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Power off!!

I know you know what the DOW is, but for those that don't it's the Department of Wildlife. In some States it's called the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. It is one of the few Government agencies that actually works. It is entirely funded by people that hunt, fish, and camp (outdoor enthusiasts), and from fines collected from those that don't follow the rules. Most of the time they have money left over which they use to pay for scholarships. Their money is not wasted on people that just want to sit on their front porch steps drinking 40s all day , or camping out on wall street because they have drained the Government tit dry, and now are trying to get more free shit wherever they can.   I keep hearing that the illegal immigrants only do the jobs we don't want. Can someone please explain that to me.     Here's a thought. Lets do it like the military does it. If a U.S. citizen works in the fields for say a total of 2 years (even a high school summer job), we can call it a green job so they not only get their pay, and learn the meaning of hard work. They also get free Gov. money for collage or whatever as a bonus. Two problems solved, illegal immiagration and unemployment. I wouldn't mind my tax money going to that. Only problem is most people now days think because they are in this country they deserve something for nothing. 
God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.
This is CABL.com posting #334605. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbzc1
Posted in reply to: Re: Power off!! by johnmc3
There are 0 replies to this message