Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Power off!!

Hey John,
             I have always wondered just what the hell all these people that have time to protest and such do for a living? What generous boss gives all these complainers and whiners, and  "I want something for free" people all this time off so they can go protest about not getting enough cash from the people that own the corporations and the companies that they don't obviously work for? I have never had a problem finding work or getting above average compensation for my skills. I have always known that if you have the skills and provide the company that you are working for with productivity and quality work and dedication to the trade and company; Whoever you are working for will appreciate the effort and reward accordingly. I have always made a good living in the trade and I guess it is because it is my career and I love what I do. I just don't understand the people that bitch about the trade and the pay etc...! Go do something else.  And I have said that to many a whiner and complainer that worked for me over the last twenty five years. And that's my .02 cents for what it's worth. Peace.
This is CABL.com posting #334497. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbzbh
Posted in reply to: Re: Power off!! by johnmc3
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Power off!! Phantom Splicer 10/21/2011 12:03:11 AM