Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:RE; (SWEEP SNAPPER HEAD ) ALIAS (SWEEP DADDY) .10 cents a foot

Fortunately, I never tire of presumptuous dimwits spewing indignation.

By the way, The word "make" used in this context as a verb, taken from the old german,mahhon: To prepare. You used the inflection "Making". However,sadly for you, as is all too common amongst dimwits, you misspelled it. As to syntax errors, "fugetaboutit". It's fairly apparent that you are one of the abundant unfortunate sots, incapable of reason. Which is why it only serves reason that you pose such a presumption, so completely in error.

My posting for this job (filled inside 24 hrs) was not my way of trying to build the self esteem of some splicer. It was not because I want to do my part in helping keep the number of homeless cable splicers down. I didn't post this low price because, I am some money grubber looking to feather my
nest on the sweat of the down trodden. I was offered a job, I took it, I have work for the stated price, I offer it for those interested. As stated above, the job was filled within 24 hrs.

As to you idiots (that would be you spleecer) that simply want to bitch, please, feel free to kiss my ass. And don't forget to post the sale of your gear as you each take your stand, with rightious moral indignation, as you flee this industry. I will gladly offer you the a price guaranteed to piss you off.

>I guess you have no idea what it takes to run a truck in the field for the day, and better yet if your away from home, there's guys makeing more than that WRECKING OUT PLANT, NOT BUILDING PLANT GET A LIFE................ YOUR NOT MADE FOR THIS FIELD YOUR ONLY ABOUT 20 to 24 cents off so get off those 1970 price's and maybe you will be able to find,
>A FEW GOOD MEN...............................
>

This is CABL.com posting #33432. Tiny Link: cabl.co/miRo
There is 1 reply to this message