Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: You had better go up that ladder or your fired

Now Now,,,,,they might have been a little skanky, but I don't believe they were whores. Well, they didn't charge me anything, except a couple beers with a couple of shots, and some good conversation. Besides,,,even the skanky ones need it too. Just like big girls,,they don't get it that often. When they do get it,,,,hold on to your hat.
 I remember back in Topeka, a catv linemen and hooking partner of mine. Brought back a Kansas corn fed heifer to the motel one night around 2 in the morn. I woke to the sound of the onan on the t40 starting, by the time I got my pants on and out the door. Here was this catv linemen, about 250lb and this 300+ pounder gal booming up in the basket of the 40. Damn,,,whata sight. Then the packing and seal on the lift cylinder gave and oil went everywhere. What a mess. After talking with her,,she seemed to be a pretty nice gal,,her name was Agnes and she was a mortition. Well,, at least we still had a flatbed with a ladder to work outta, while the 40 was being repaired. That was a pretty good circus, glad I went, it was worth the money.
 Oh yeh,,,,don't know anything about leaving any trashy work anywhere. Still get work by word of mouth.   
This is CABL.com posting #334289. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mby7V
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: You had better go up that ladder or your fired 2brikshyvtwin 10/16/2011 9:30:02 PM