Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: You had better go up that ladder or your fired

Our system is mostly underground but I had the opportunity to hire an "experienced" construction crew. First thing they told me is "we have installed all kinds of cable form electric to telephone" I saw that their equipment was more geared torward doing electric, looked good on paper till I saw them try to figure eight 750. Electric cable maybe bigger and heavier but its like a wet noodle when compared to a semi-rigid coaxial cable. they also had this canvas mat that they would put over the lip of the manhole while pulling in, guess it works for electric; only thing it done for catv hardline was make them re-pull another peice and yes the damaged cable cost got taken out of their quoted price. Fucking fly by night clowns.

Just love when you have someone tell you they "know" what they are doing just to see them fuck up your time line and waste materials. Worst part is befoe the job began I tried to help them out and give them an explanation of Hardline, only to get told "we pretty much know what you do"
This is CABL.com posting #334267. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mby7z
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: You had better go up that ladder or your fired 2brikshyvtwin 10/15/2011 10:03:55 PM
Re: You had better go up that ladder or your fired TheRobMan 10/15/2011 9:22:31 PM