Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Charter...ugh

I am with you guys.  I am in the training side of things in the sub world.  We spend alot of time teaching the right way first.  In the time i have been in this industry i have seen three major paycuts in pricing. But lets look at the economy in this also, out of all my buddies when i was installing i was the only one bringing in ove a grand a week consistently.  Just fyi my buddies are housing contractors, ect. none in cable.  Anyway there is a cause and effect in every industry our cause and effect is shotty work. Techs that are to worried about not getting paid to do the job right.  If i cried over every outlet i ran to make a customer happy or every hour i spent extra with a customer to set emails and voicemails and so i would spend more time crying than working.  this is a give alot recieve little industry but it has great pay for those that really care. If i have learned anything just cause you lose a triple play for being stuck on t/c doesnt mean that the tech that took it is better off.  now he may be behind and you get a cleaner tripleplay that he had because he is rewireing an entire house... i know i have rambled a little here but all in all i agree with panther and kell, if you dont like it leave.
This is CABL.com posting #334207. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mby6B
Posted in reply to: Re: Charter...ugh by PantherFan
There are 0 replies to this message