Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: You had better go up that ladder or your fired

When I took this thread in this direction I didn't say I did it without the proper tools to do the job safely. I spent the money and bought a Bosuns Chair and a Diving Board because they were the tools needed to do the job safely. There is a big differance between being prepaired to do your job and going up a pole with just an idea. Even when I was walking Bell 15' up to get through a tree it was in a safe manner, the only time I came down the fast way it was because I stepped off Bell on purpose, because hitting the ground hurt less than being in that hot tree, but I finished my job. I pulled strand in San Francisco over the electric bus lines, again I bought the proper tools to do the job safely and had them on the truck so I could use them when I needed them. No one on any of my crews ever got hurt with anything more than blister, bug stings/bites, splinters, poison oak or small cuts and scrapes. Going home every night to our loved ones is the priority.
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Winston Churchill
This is CABL.com posting #333930. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mby18
There are 0 replies to this message