Create your free account now! Sign up

Hardline,that wasn't Ken!!!

I am not trying to get in the middle of this,however I was just bored so I read all of these postings. Mr Wheeler(is one of the big wigs for Adelphia. In all fairness,after reading your postings,maybe you should spell check before you start casting stones.I'm glad to see that we see eye to eye on Ken Salazar, he is scum.
good day sir..

>Hey Ken, maybe I will take you to school, pimp. Way to pick up on how to spell 'market' all these years I must have been spelling it wrong. Looks like you better worry more about yourself and paying your people. Suddenly .10 a foot does'nt look so bad since they probably would at least get paid. Since you are probably math impaired I will spell it out for you: .10 > 0.
>
>
>
>
>>hardline,I don't know who you are,and frankly I don't care. However,before you start running your suck and belittling your fellow cable dogs,perhaps you should try some q.c on your own postings.(market is spelled the way I wrote it,among other problems with all of your postings.)Better yet,maybe you should go back to school!!!!
>>
>>>
>>>Quit bitchin'!!!! Everyone thinks the world owes them a living. You do not have to take the job. AT&T and the other MSOs are businesses not your mommies. Everyone has been making a LOT of money until recently, and now everyone blames the martket on them and anyone else who must restructure their pricing. Where else could you illiterate assholes make the kind of money you have been making. Judging from the posts following Sweep Daddy, it looks like you might want to go back to high school before you update your resume.
>>>
This is CABL.com posting #33383. Tiny Link: cabl.co/miQB
Posted in reply to: Re:Back at ya by hardline
There are 0 replies to this message