Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Responding to Paul Caron AKA P.C.C Construction

By: James Mc Dougal ( (-REDACTED-) )

Are'nt you the Paul Caron that got kicked out of Media one in Joliet Il that we heard so much about? son when you left half of Illinois law was looking for you for a stolen truck and equipment.

original message:
----------------------------------------
MR.DYNA-TEK;Would be nice too have proof of these things....wait a minute I do.RUBBER CHECK NO.7173 AND NO.7156 DATED 08/01/97.
IF YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN A MAN WORD AND COVERED THESE TWO CHECKS LIKE YOU TOLD ME TO MY FACE NOT ONCE,NOT TWICE,BUT THREE TIMES I WOULD HAVE FORGOTTEN ALL ABOUT IT.ANYONE WISHING COPIES CAN CONTACT ME AND I WILL BE MORE THEN HAPPY,I REPEAT,MORE THEN HAPPY TO SUMIT PROOF.HOPE YOU GOT SOME

original message:
Paul, out of all people who I personnaly went out of my way to help you should be ashamed of your self, when you first came to me looking for a job you were walking the streets as a unemployed contractor with no truck, money, or home. Today I hear you have a couple of buckets and are making good money working in the suburbs of Chicago. Two months ago when you called me to bail you out of Hammond City Jail for crack possession I sent to have you bailed out, knowing that you have good potential all you need as I asked many times before is to dry out. BY THE WAY ANY MONEY WE OWED YOU FOR ANY REASON HAS BEEN PAID IN FULL!!! YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS FURTHER PUT THE GLASS PIPE DOWN AND COME ON OVER AND LETS TALK ABOUT THIS..

This is CABL.com posting #3338. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m10
There are 0 replies to this message