Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: wow i got a 2,000.00 pay check for one week

You are right... Thats why I am out... You guys can't band together and you get what you get..   I was getting my hair cut from this guy.. HAHA.. He had a pretty harsh european accent and after talking he told me that he was from Liverpool. I asked him wht he thought of America. He told me that he loves it here. I asked him what does he think is wrong here. He said just one thing... "your goverment isn't scared of you".. I was like wow.. This is so the truth. You can take this same thing and take it to the cable industry and say the same thing. THE CABLE COMPANIES ARENT SCARED OF YOU GUYS... I am a saleman and I am fully aware that they can get rid of me and the other idiots that go door to door selling cable. You guys have no clue the power that you hold. One day, one day.. I know the wages will go back to what they were 10-15 years ago.. Good luck to you all!

Salesdawg
This is CABL.com posting #333589. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbyWD
Posted in reply to: Re: wow i got a 2,000.00 pay check for one week by djackson8809
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: wow i got a 2,000.00 pay check for one week LeadMappingGuru 10/6/2011 12:18:29 AM