Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anything positive on this site???

Skeetman, there are some positives here. 1. We are positive that rates have gone though the toilet, 2. We are positve that somehow someway we are getting screwed if we are working, 3. We are positive we are overowrked and under paid, 4. We are positive that sure as the sun comes up tomorrow someone will be griping on here. All this is ok in the end because we chose this business and there is a red x at the top of the page if you don't like it. This is not a job for just anyone, it takes a special kind of idiot to do cable now-a-days guess that makes us all an idiot of some form or another, but hey thats not a problem because truth is we understand how f&**ed up this business has gotten but can't walk away. I guess in the end this business is like bad marriage, no matter how bad it is you just can't walk away because it will cost you too much... Oh and no I don't really enjoy the job anymore, the mso's have taken all the fun and the primes all the money but I still make a honest liveing and it's better than unemployment line.
This is CABL.com posting #333500. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbyVc
Posted in reply to: Anything positive on this site??? by skeetman
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Anything positive on this site??? Tallmarks 9/25/2011 12:52:44 PM