Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Brother Vest

My story is that I was lost and now I am found, was blind, but now I see. Four years ago I committed myself to seeking truth, as all these different "religions" had something different to say, and common sense told me they couldn't ALL be right, they could all be wrong though, so I diligently sought what God has to say about it, and He laid it on my heart. I found it's not about "religion", it's about a relationship with Jesus Christ. Where I once lived in the flesh, now became a life in the Spirit. I still battle the flesh, and sin, but I have victory through Christ. Don't know how interesting you find that, but brother, it's left me in complete awe of what He has done for me and the change He has brought about in my life. I don't know if you have ever accepted Jesus Christ as your savior, but it you haven't I urge you to ask Him into your heart and allow Him to change your life as well. The Bible says we are all sinners and that the wages of those sins is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. The choice is yours. You don't know when your appointment with death will be, but trust me, you have one, and where you spend eternity depends on whether you have accepted or rejected salvation through Jesus Christ. John 14:6 says, "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me"
Don't know if you were looking for all the juicy details of my past sin life, but all that doens't matter at this point. I know longer willfully choose to sin, and haven't had a drop of alcohol, or anything else for that matter, in over 4 years now....since the day I committed my life to Christ.
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #333144. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbyPs
Posted in reply to: Re: Brother Vest by Tallmarks
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Brother Vest mrwhomper 9/14/2011 1:07:56 PM