Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:AT&T is the best.

I will waste the rest of my cells on this last sentence or two. The problem with you is your educated(so you think anyway) and pissed off at the world because aaa um um um brain cells fading you cant find a job in the field of people in your stature so you are angry at all us cable scum and lowlifes brain cells almost out cant keep an inteligent thought other than to say you started it and I dont give a rats ass if you aaaaaaa um u um uu um find out who i is so kiss my ass lick my brown eye and you aint gona hereree from me again. see ya MR. Wheeeeeler

>That is Mr Wheeler to you!!! At&T is my competition you ignorant, insignificant lowlife. If you were anybody,you would know who I am.I will know who you are soon!!! By your own words,you must be a Faggot with nothing better to do with your time.Don't waste what is left of your brain cells responding to this posting,you will not recieve another responce from me as I do not have time to play your childish games..
>
>>Whats wrong wheeeeeeeler AT&T dump ya? I am still making money from these cats. I got daaa an intelligent thought come work for me and be my Bitch!!!!! I will let you camp out under my desk and service me, come to your DADDY come to your DADDY now Wheeeeeeler!!!!!!
>>
>>>are you even capable of intelligent thought? judging by your past postings,,,We think not!!!
>>>
>>>>AT&T is a fair and good company to work for. Most of you who complain dont have anything to do with AT&T.
This is CABL.com posting #33283. Tiny Link: cabl.co/miOZ
Posted in reply to: Re:AT&T is the best. by wheeler
There are 0 replies to this message