Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Prices for Hurricane Damage Work

I hear you Brother ,the barbecue I was referring to is kinda a long time standing joke between me and Marathon .The balloons and trebble hooks are part of the joke also . You see years back I wasn't a nice guy and me and Marathon use to talk about rip off contractors .That was the barbecue ,them , the balloons help the sob's to float ,the trebble hooks keep the balloons attached .The tide carrys the sob's out of the Keys where the big sharks are .Only thing I've never figured out is how the sharks developed a taste for chit(meaning the non paying contractors). We have all worked for some one that thinks we work for free(you would think that any way)by the way they try to keep our money.It all started years ago when this man named Stacy beat friends of mine outta 150grand and Duck offered to bring him south for a barbecue ,not to mention he probably wouldn't have enjoyed riding in the trunk(LMAO).I promised not to write people down here so I won't use his last name.He must be a magician good with smoke and mirriors because he has beat so many people out of money and is now employed by what I have always considered a good company ,like brother Dave said to me "Maybe they aren't such a good company any more" Its a small world CATV ,sooner or later you will run across the snakes again ,might be ten years , maybe twenty but some day you will roll up on a new project and there they are(run forrest run)What goes around comes around............Duck
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #332609. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbyGP
Posted in reply to: Re: Prices for Hurricane Damage Work by american comm
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Prices for Hurricane Damage Work 2brikshyvtwin 8/31/2011 10:22:25 PM
Re: Prices for Hurricane Damage Work SpeedLasher 8/31/2011 12:47:33 PM