Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Any of you Sales Diggity Doggs out there?

mso's want need us until their corporate sees the level of competition out there is hurting there business.  the wireless industry 4g etc is starting to take a big chunk out of their internet business and will continue to do so when they can achieve broadband type speeds. clear wire is a national that seems to be able to do this.  noticed virgin mobile has a no contract pay 120 for a device and get dsl light for 50 bucks a month mobile hotspot five computers at one time.   its still going to be a while though. but with devices like a roku and smart tv and smart dvds convering some to internet only for tv.  the market is getting more competitive and one day the mso's will see belly to belly selling is important and should pay people enough that they don't have a sales meeting with a parking lot that looks like jalopy joes autos.  ever ask a manager what the price points are for a cricket type device in your market?  they don't know and probably the team leads don't know either.   alot of them have the cable is a monopoly type mentality.  and probably jamming to duran duran during their corp meeting.  i love competition.  every time i see a dish installed, i think nice,  give them a year or two and i can make a cable sale.
This is CABL.com posting #332468. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbyEy
Posted in reply to: Re: Any of you Sales Diggity Doggs out there? by salesdawg
There are 0 replies to this message