Employers
Job Seekers
Login
Search Query
Jobs
INSTALLATION
CABLE
372
SATELLITE
45
TELCO/DSL
69
OTHER INSTALL
24
DROP BURY
137
DISCO/AUDIT
SALES-INSTALL
2
ALARM/AUTOMATION
4
CONSTRUCTION / TECH
AERIAL CONSTR
55
UG CONSTRUCT
166
MDU CONSTRUCT
11
COAX SPLICING
31
FIBER SPLICING
47
LINE/MAINT TECH
12
SERVICE TECH
3
DATA CENTER
1
FIELD ENGINEER
9
OFFICE / OTHER
CUSTOMER SERVICE
SALES
2
ENGINEERING
3
TRAINING
OFFICE/ADMIN
MANAGEMENT
12
WAREHOUSE
PLACE YOUR AD
Classifieds
BUCKET TRUCKS
61
OTHER VEHICLES
7
BUSINESS
HEAVY MACHINE
12
TOOLS
11
PARTS/MATERIAL
2
OTHER FOR SALE
3
WANTED TO BUY
2
MISC. FOR SALE
3
SEEKING WORK
20
PLACE YOUR AD
Forums
GENERAL
INDUSTRY NEWS
TECH AND SAFETY
BUSINESS
COMPANIES
PERSONALS
SITE ISSUES
OFF-TOPIC
SUBSCRIPTIONS
Directory
Messaging
Checkout
Help and Info
Create your
free
account now!
Sign up
Re: Things I have learned
Options
Send PM to cabledawg71874
Email a Copy
Email a Link
Print
View Thread
Reply
Home
Forums
Off-topic
#332369
cabledawg71874
Member
Member #:
60102
Registered:
6/29/2008
Posted:
516
Name:
Tom
Occupation:
Field Tech
Location:
Bath NC
Personal:
early 50s
Experience:
~22 years
8/26/2011 7:06:58 PM
From last word. They are expecting 6-8 feet storm surge. Yep, Belhaven is going under. Right now I have moved over to lil Washington for the weekend and wait everything out.
This is CABL.com posting
#332369
. Tiny Link:
cabl.co/mbyCX
Posted in reply to:
Re: Things I have learned
by
deleted
There is
1
reply to this message
Re: Things I have learned
deleted
8/26/2011 8:09:40 PM
×