Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Primes in the Carolinas

You better wait and see whats left brother, the outer banks isn't a whole lot of work. Its a small barrier island and truthfully if it gets a good washing I'd be real qurious to see whats left.I live just south of Cape Lookout and thats just south of Hatteras .The Ocean usually washes the road into. When the ocean washes over to the sound on the back side of the island it crosses the highway and causes a wash out.There is honestlty not much there .There is not much here either.The real work that will come from this storm will come from north of here. If it comes in south of here there could be some work ,but here there is basicaly nothing ,not what I would be looking for as a contractor.Let it hit from north of hear to New England the way they are predicting ,long time work for a lot of people brother .You should have been in Richmond,Va.Beach or Williamsburge you'd know .The wind seldom blows that hard up that way. Trees come down at Cat 1 winds . Just hang on it will all be good......... Duck
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #332246. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbyAY
Posted in reply to: Primes in the Carolinas by NWSTI
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Primes in the Carolinas dfwdtv 8/24/2011 7:42:54 PM