Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: BigDuck is back on Cabl.com

All these years I've chased these bad storms I never really gave a thought as to what would happen if one hit here . I guess I just got use to the smaller hurricanes hitting here . Every where I drive today its like watching a movie and trying to remember how things are . I know that a direct impact here would be catastropic .My mind just keeps on flashing on past hurricane damage I have seen and I realize dammit man it could be my home town this time .The town I live in is a small beach town surrounded by the ocean , sound and rivers . There is just about more water than land. You could actually get from one end of the county to the other faster by boat especially a fast boat .You could turn a 1.5 hr drive into 30 to 45 minute boat ride.Where I live is only a mile and a half from the ocean the way a crow flies.My house could be gone.Ummmh!!! not a comforting thought.Yea Jim ,if you see this before I call you I'll be calling .From what they"re saying on the weather channel predicting 10's of millions of costumers on the eastern seaboard without power. All I know is Cat 4 and Cat 5's take down a large percentage of poles , but even worse for the northeast flooding , has saturated the ground ,chits a coming down . Hope you got your hot gloves and your hotstick.Catch you in a little while brother........Duck
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #332234. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbyAM
Posted in reply to: Re: BigDuck is back on Cabl.com by JBROADKING
There are 0 replies to this message