Create your free account now! Sign up

Hurricane Irene

Hurricane Irene , where is she headed ? I hope to God not my home town . It sure looks like she could be. We are in the swath , positioned about 45 miles south of Cape Hatteras . If its a Cat 3 , 4 or 5 , Ducks the hel. outta here . Atlanta Ga. will be good enough.Been working these monsters for years and got enough since to get out of their way . Where ever it goes I'll be there right behind it. If its a Cat 4 or 5 ,smells like disaster and work all at the same time.I hate it for those that choose to ride out a monster ,ur lucky if you live . I hate seeing the destruction they cause , but I love the smell of fresh broken wood ,the deadly silence in the air,chain saws running every where . Yep I've been through more than my share ,thats why I'm not willing to push the envelope so to speak this time. You gotta as the song says , know when to hold up , know when to fold up ,know when to walk away , and know when to run............ "WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #332175. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbyzP
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Hurricane Irene hawkeye2 8/27/2011 8:58:44 PM
Re: Hurricane Irene lostlineman2 8/25/2011 1:15:57 PM
Re: Hurricane Irene Splicer Life 4me 8/23/2011 3:06:39 PM