Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Loco?

Hey goodsuck,,,You are so full of fuckin' shit...You make statements just like sweatback would and use the same terms he uses...so either you are his homo lover or you are the same troll hiding behind another name. And yes...I am really needed because it seems we have mostly don't want to do it or can't do it stupid lazy motherfuckers like you...And I have been around for a long time and yes I am highly trained and skilled...It's like taking a shit to me... Second nature...Would have worked out to nine days..but only seven of them were mine...Got vacation pay and double time for my weekend work. Made more in two days than most make in a week.  Long time member of SCTE/NCTI and The Cable Lab. Also trained by SA engineers in Atlanta.  And that doesn't count the many enjoyable years I worked as a lineman and owned my own contracting company.  And I'm 51 years old and take pride that I can still go out everyday and work every pole off hooks if I have too and leave all the cry baby pussies in the dirt. I have only had three younger hooks that could hang with me within the last five years...All the rest start cryin' and fuckin' whinin'.  "Whatever it takes; No matter how long: You don't leave or go to the house until the problem or work is completed."  Any other way is a loss of customers and the bitch way of doing it.  And I re-iterate...You are a fuckin' lyin' phony piece of shit...So go finger fuck yourself while you play with your man tits and jack off...Phony motherfucker.
This is CABL.com posting #332147. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbyzn
Posted in reply to: Re: Loco? by goodsky
There are 0 replies to this message