Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Drug Test Myself

What did you fail on? opiate's, amphetamine's, barbitiutes
that is the problem with any rapid results test centers, if you fail on opiate's it could be a false positive from sesame seed bread,(to many Big Mac's) amp. could be from all sorts of over the counter decongestants, and Barb's could be from cough syrup,they just see a positive and it's a fail
that's why you are better off using a company that does DOT/DOD Testing .

My daughter failed a employee random drug test for amphetamine when she had a prescription for adderall
she showed the testing lab and they said it would not cause a Amp. Positive so she demanded a DOT/DOD test and paid the $125.00 out of her own pocket
and when the computer generated 15 panel test results came back it stated the amp. levels was from Adderal it was below the doctors recommended dosage.

She is now suing the testing lab for $250,000+ for lost wages,and blemished employment history, due to the high level of her job (State Government)
and she has the full support of the South Carolina States Attorney Generals Office with Legal defense provided by them.

And Mary I guarantee you that if it was a lab test and not a self test the failing results were sent to the DEA National Drug Database
for future references

This is CABL.com posting #331942. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbyv4
Posted in reply to: Drug Test Myself by 7MARY7
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Drug Test Myself M Eaves 8/18/2011 3:28:43 PM