Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bad Economy, Feeling the effects? Share your t

I say BULLCRAP... I stumbled on a job here in Oklahoma and these techs are doing 1800 -2400 a week... They get their hotels paid for and no cost for supplies.. did I forget to mention that these guys have been here doing this job for a year and a half?

I agree with the guy that says work is everywhere. The economy sucks everywhere, even in Texas especially with a major drought going on. This drought affects everything.

Also, when the economy was amazing about 4-5 years back and everyone was buying everything on credit I was still living the same way I do today. I promised myself after I paid off all of my debt and all of my X's debt that I would never live life like that again. TODAY everything I own fits int he back of my car and I don't have a worry in my head.

Salesdawg
This is CABL.com posting #331722. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbysw
Posted in reply to: Re: Bad Economy, Feeling the effects? Share your t by Tallmarks
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Bad Economy, Feeling the effects? Share your t cablepup1686 9/3/2011 12:19:55 PM
Re: Bad Economy, Feeling the effects? Share your t bushmaster 8/14/2011 9:27:19 AM