Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Fair Credit Reporting Act

Now I think Joe makes a good point with this story. I also wonder how it is a tech can work years in this field with no background check and have no incidents, then when they do a background check on him he cant get hired. I think they proably should do interviews in person as well on their negative backgroun checks to give ome of these guys a chance to explain their different situations. You know as well as I do that especially on credit backgrounds that a numerous amount of things against your control can happen. Ex: Like mothers who use their kids credit to get things without thkids even knowing it, Or a case when a sibiling cares for a elder parent and gets in over their heads. Or the many times (we all know someone like this) that court action is taken against innocents on the word of a ex without proof and they cant afford a defense so is ruled against. These are all unfair and happen all the time. The system in itself is flawed and becoming more so everyday because it is used by those that could care less how they are effecting others lives. Investigations on computers is not enough in my opinon because almost anyone can add to the lies in our new system. So to me a simple background check isnt enough , but virtually really unfair to these people.
This is CABL.com posting #331552. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbypM
Posted in reply to: Re: Fair Credit Reporting Act by EshoreJoe
There are 0 replies to this message