Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bowlin in Lexington Ky

i said i would post if i got paid. i got some money , but it wasnt what they said. all five guys on beaumont farms project got shorted. we were all told by jacob the commercial supervisor in lex that the prices were 57 for the modem and dta and 8 to spec up the other outlets also pay was five weeks out. i have a voicemail i saved where he stated those prices and he told all 5 of us those prices numerous times. 2 weeks after the work was done he told us that the vice president changed the prices to 47 for modem and dta and 7 for outlets. we were told for three weeks in a row we would get a check on fri i sold or pawned 4 shotguns my hunting blind ps3 2 laptops cm 1000 cable meter nailgun saws pretty much everything i own. i borrowed money from all my friends to make it those 5 weeks and couldnt pay them when i said. i finally get a check and its 3500 less than the original price and 1200 less than what they said the prices were changed to. when i started at bowlin i asked 6 guys that worked with me at shepherds (where my pay was always on time and always the right amount for 12 years) if they always got paid and if it was right they all said yes. i later talked to someone who said it was only commercial jobs where you get screwed and that i should switch to residential. so gary maby you have been paid and on time but we werent paid untill four weeks after we were told and it still isnt close to the right amount. i also did several other jobs which should have been paid 2 weeks ago by my calculations and still no money for those.but gary if they finnally scew you like us eric shepherd is a good guy and ussually hiring good techs.
This is CABL.com posting #331445. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbyn3
Posted in reply to: Re: Bowlin in Lexington Ky by bloop
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Bowlin in Lexington Ky Little Tommy 8/10/2011 3:31:44 PM
Re: Bowlin in Lexington Ky bloop 8/7/2011 2:06:06 PM