Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bowlin in Lexington Ky

You are right, I have never had to think of that, because I wouldn't think of that. I would find somewhere else to go. I wouldn't work for free. Like I said before, I have been in this industry almost 30 years now, and have paid my dues. I guess I have been pretty fortunate to not have ever been done like that. Hope all works out for you. That minimum wage thing you speak of is just to appease the labor board. There should never be an instance where you can't cover at the very least, minimum wage, with your production. There is something drastically wrong if you can't, and I sure wouldn't do what I do for minimum wage. I can think of a lot of easier things to do than cable that pay minimum wage. As far as any children having to go hungry due to Kerry or Jay, that is simply ridiculous. This is America, there is NO reason a child should go hungry with all the available help that is out there. It may not be the way the parent would have it, but regardless, there is way too many options for an adult to consider to let their child go hungry. Couldn't even imagine having to consider it when working for someone though. I truly hope that isn't the case for ANY Bowlin employee. If it is, give me a call @ 513-253-9067 and I will hook you up with some food. Matter of fact, we have a food pantry at our church that helps the needy in our community, and I know most communities have at least one church that does the same. Couldn't even imagine Jay having the power to dictate whether my kids ate or not. Matter of fact, I couldn't imagine anyone having that power in my life period.
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #331406. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbynq
Posted in reply to: Re: Bowlin in Lexington Ky by ThePackage
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Bowlin in Lexington Ky bushmaster 8/6/2011 9:47:54 AM
Re: Bowlin in Lexington Ky Little Tommy 8/6/2011 6:32:54 AM