Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bowlin in Lexington Ky

Like I said, I have been there over 5 years, have never made less than 70k, with 2 years in the 90's, and one over 100k, never was I not paid when I was supposed to be. What I am saying is there seems to be more than meets the eye here. I am not saying that you don't have legitimate gripes, but I am saying that Bowlin Group, as a whole, has been a stand up company for me. It bothers me to think that the company I work for would do people like what I am reading in this thread, that is why I have to wonder if there isn't more than meets the eye. You would think in over 5 years I would have experienced some of the antics I am reading , but I can honestly say I haven't. There are several guys that I work with that have been here longer than me, but they don't bother with this site, and I have never heard them complain about not being paid. Far as being "snowed", I have been in this industry for going on 30 years, and know the in's and out's pretty good, so if making this kind of money, in-house even, is being "snowed", then "snow" away.
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #331164. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbyjw
Posted in reply to: Re: Bowlin in Lexington Ky by Little Tommy
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Bowlin in Lexington Ky Little Tommy 8/6/2011 12:35:53 AM
Re: Bowlin in Lexington Ky ThePackage 8/5/2011 10:02:20 PM
Re: Bowlin in Lexington Ky bloop 7/31/2011 9:34:43 AM
Re: Bowlin in Lexington Ky Little Tommy 7/31/2011 9:03:45 AM
Re: Bowlin in Lexington Ky hookman 81 7/31/2011 2:16:12 AM