Create your free account now! Sign up

re: good news bad news

"Spare me the indignation"?/?/? Whose the freakin idiot now? The GOOD NEWS is that Your Not In My Pocket... The bad news is your in somebody's pocket.

>Look sport, read the post again and note where I emphatically told you and the other semi-literates, to spare me the indignation. Now read a book and stop illustrating your ignorance of the topic you foolishly chose to speak to.
>
>>Capitalism my ass. It's called keeping more money for yourself because you believe the splicers will believe your story. If this is an MSO world right now, why is it the company that I am subcontracting off of is paying .30ft for new build,.40ft for underground retro and .34ft for aerial retro. Sounds like you need to study up on capitalism because what you are offering doesn't have anything to do with capitalism and everything to do with getting FUCKED.
>>
>>>>> There is of course the off chance that some aren't up to speed on capitalism.....
>>>
>>>>Who ever works for ten cents a ft is just another HACKER and is just taking what they can get.My guess is they must have just entered the business and dont know any better.SO HACK ON ASSHOLE......
>
This is CABL.com posting #33102. Tiny Link: cabl.co/miL4
Posted in reply to: re: good news bad news by Sweep Daddy
There are 0 replies to this message