Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Cry Babies

Ditto. Not much more to say on that. The person is probably still with AT&T not because of skills but because of luck. I have seen many people with tons more experience than myself get let go during this cut back. 15 years experience doesn't make someone the best but I can say it makes them damn good. There didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it at all.

>COAXHOLE....you speak of issues, which is all well and good. But to think you are still working because your one of the best? I think not, you say AT&T did this because that's how a company does business...well you are correct. And when they get into a financial situation as they are now, they lay-off in areas that are not profitble to run at the present time. Many "good and competent" people are out of work now for just that reason, not because they don't do their job well. Hell, if the company wants to save money by letting the incompetent go, they can do that every day of the week. And they don't have to look to the field people for that. So since you are fortunate to still be working, maybe you should take advantage of your insurance and look into "therapy" for your physchiatric problems. Have a nice day!
This is CABL.com posting #33097. Tiny Link: cabl.co/miLZ
Posted in reply to: Cry Babies by hightek
There are 0 replies to this message