Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:LET'S GIVE AT&T THE BOOT1

I agree Milton. The person can be an insulting ass. Yes, the gaurds are still here. There does need to be more compassion for anyone who has been affected in a negative manner. The problem is, everyone looks at the fact that we are employed by AT&T and they begin to slam us for what is taken as false compassion. Now, the idiot who obviously doesn't want to come forth and face people man to man (or woman to woman and so on just to be politically correct)needs to get a heart. I'll say it again, it was a business move on AT&T's part. It sucks all around. There is no way to make things easier right now. I wish the best of luck to everyone out there that may be searching for work.

>
>its always good to see that someone can be an insulting ass if you cant understand why some of the contractors employees ma be upset then why after the layoffs did att waste all that good money on gaurds? as far as money the way you act is that you are in a position of authority so can you release all the materials needed? doubt it! maybe by out of money everyone means that this years budget is spent , no not broke but cash cow is still dead. by the way my company name is posted my name is milton and you are?
>>Whaaaaaaaaaa! Whaaaaaaaaaaa! Someone call for a whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance. No, we didn't run out of money. We just made a smart business move. It's called "s-a-v-i-n-g m-o-n-e-y". Wow, what a concept. Now, we have paid huge dollars over the last few years and now we are doing what every cable company has done many times in the past. Trimming down and stream-lining. No shit we're still making money. Hmmmm, well, isn't that why a company is in business? Peole, please wake up and smell the coffee. This has happened before! And anyone who calls for a union like at TCI, you guys need to really get a freaking clue. What do you honestly think they would have gotten accomplished. Oh yeah. NOTHING. You would have sat outside for a year and froze your asses off and starved thinking you were proving something with your signs. It would not have worked. What did we just do? We cut the work by nearly 1/2. A picket would have worked? Get some brains people. It is business and business is money.
>>
>>>Ran out of money my ass!! AT&T has cable broadband, digital phone, at home internet, cellular, and long distance service.
>>>
>>>No one ran out of money, pahleeassse. They are reorganizing and holding off until we are so damn dead broke that we will take thier reduced rates and suck it up because we are on the verge of losin everything and need the damn work.
>>>
>>>NOT foolin anyone with the "we ran outa money" BS. My cable bill has not gone down and I have yet to see customers standing in line tellin AT&T we want our shit 40% cheaper or forget it! AT&T is still generating a sizable income, sell it somewhere else!
>>>
>>>That's MY bitch!!!
This is CABL.com posting #33096. Tiny Link: cabl.co/miLY
Posted in reply to: Re:LET'S GIVE AT&T THE BOOT1 by coaxhole
There are 0 replies to this message