Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: WOW I never thought I would say goodbye

I feel you on that SalesDawg,
I've done cable, telephony, internet and owned an operated my own DTV sub company in he last 11 yrs. I finally gave it up and i'm working for Directv Protection Plan working from home. I just sold all of my drop material over the weekend and I have my birdog up for sale. I absolutely am not going back to installs. I have an offer to do installs with AT&T but I decided i'm tired of the rat race. I like my freedom working from home. I like the idea of having a steady job, with advancement opportunities, paid vacation, profit sharing. I put $30 of gas in my van 2 weeks ago and I still have 1/4 tank of gas left. My overhead is $0. I love it.

Good Luck to all the Cabledawgs that are still putting in work. If your still making money good for you. For all the dawgs that are getting screwed by greedy sub companies & HSP's do yourself a favor and get out even if it means making less money, at least when you get your check you don't have to worry about "Phantom"chargebacks, NRB's, OTG'S,FSR'S & going to jail for killing your boss.
This is CABL.com posting #330675. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbybD
Posted in reply to: WOW I never thought I would say goodbye by salesdawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: WOW I never thought I would say goodbye ablcabltek 7/20/2011 4:14:28 AM