Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:LET'S GIVE AT&T THE BOOT

no not a contractor
and if you take a look at the conversations those who are still employed seem to be hosing on those who were cut
you who are still working, good for you, i hope it works out well. but more layoffs are coming. then we will see who is feeling what
upbeat. already got a job. but that does not change my opinion on at&t. and the treatment they gave those laydoff
yes the packageis good. but that leves one wondering at those who are left working. they got rid of some of the best people i worked with. the backbone if you will. and those who did not get cut, you are not the best, you were just lucjy. get your resumes in order and start networking. it may be you whose head is on the block next go around. but do not blame those who did get cut and have feelings and opinions on this
there is not just you in cable land. and you are not the best
arc
>Who's feelings are we listining to the contractor or the of laid off AT&T employee? To me it looks like the contractor, who is pissed off because the work stoped. Yes the stock did take a dive because the dumb ass's dont know how to run a cable company. The people that where laid off that I have talked to are up beat and realize that the ride was good while it lasted and now it is time to move on.
>
>>
>>IT IS NOT THE FACT ABOUT GETTING A JOB
>>AND I SURE YOU WOULD FEEL DIFFERANT IF YOU DID NOT MAKE THE CUT
>>YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BUT YOU CAN NOT BLAME OTHERS FOR THEIR FEELINGS IN THIS
>>AND AS FOR THE STOCK
>>IT TOOK A DIVE BECAUSE THEY SCREWED UP
>>THAT WAS NOT THE FAULT OF THOSE WHO GOT CUT
>>THOSE WITH 15 TO 30 YRS IN THAT COMPANY.
>>BELIEVE WHAT YOU WILL. YOU CAN BELIEVE WHAT THEY TELL YOU OR THOSE WHO WERE DIRECTLY AFFECTED BY THIS
>>
>>
>>>Quit your crying. I work at AT&T in the construction dept and yes I maid the cut but I could get a job tomorrow if need be. So get off your lazy ass and go find some work you fucking girls!!!!
>>>
>>>>to whoever supports att and believes there pr
>>>>piss off
>>>>they have money, but no brains. they axed at the system level all construction and design. they want the serv techs and installers to handel that they also got rid of most of their contractors and at the market office ( here in wa )they axed 50% of the force
>>>>i do not see how you or anyone can justify this plan unless they are trying to sell off portions of there operations. whoever believes this corp. hype is under a desk.
>>>>arc
>>>>
>>>>>aNYONE WHO CHANGES PROVIDERS NEEDS TO REPLY HERE. IT'S A PRINCIPLE ISSUE AND WE NEED TO STAND UP FOR WHAT'S RIGHT.
This is CABL.com posting #33063. Tiny Link: cabl.co/miLr
Posted in reply to: Re:LET'S GIVE AT&T THE BOOT by earlbob
There are 0 replies to this message