Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:All You In house Cry Babies!!!!!

I agree with your general thoughts but insulting people will get you nowhere. Try not being such an ass and maybe you will get some positive responses. I know you all truly dont give a shit but I am sorry if any of these cutbacks have truly hurt you. I simply wish you all the best of luck.

>Wow. Talk about issues. You may wish to seek some further assistance with your physchiatric problems. If you are not smart enough to understand a business move that is put in motion to create revenue then you are in the wrong business. Maybe a paper route. AT&T is not out of money. No, they are not going to go bankrupt. What AT&T is is a business that wants to MAKE money just like everyone else. It's time you all simply sat back and look at what was done for everyone. "Oh, let's boycott!" Good luck. If you were the man at the top and it was your business you would have done the same thing that this business has done if you had any incling of money sense. Personally, I am very happy that you are working and feeding your kids. So am I. They kept the best, that simply means that I am among them. You all are just pissed off that you weren't good enough to be there.
>
>>You know I have wrote 3+messages since all u in house att guys started replying and i have erased them cause i was being nice i guess u could say!! But i said what the hell, have i ever been nice to some in house asshole who made that decision to go suck someones ass and know your pissed because you could be next on the axe and youll be knocking on the doors you gys are giving flak to, because all u in house att guys are scared,have families,bills etc, but what is bad is all us independent cable guys still have our INTEGRETY!!!!!That is not a ass kissin thing,if you in house att guys can understand that, but from what ive read you probably will!!So on that note, Ill leave all you att dicksuckers alone cause you guys are catching enough shit as it is!!!Im on another system KICKING ASS, making money,I moved on, BUT YOU ATT N HSE CRY BABYS FOR THE MAN SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #33021. Tiny Link: cabl.co/miKL
Posted in reply to: Re:All You In house Cry Babies!!!!! by coaxhole
There are 0 replies to this message