Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: why do primes or subs get to touch a contracto

have'nt heard that ohio, michigan,kentucky tenesse,the virginias,missouri, the only states i have worked are ran by hsps for direct and do not seem to be going anywhere dish is corporate in michigan it is an hsp in all of ohio. as to liability directv makes each contractor carry 1,000,000 liabilty with their name on the insurance, multiband stopped the sub from changing the routes they route each individual tech they also ran the background drug test and training in their facility. as far as the one person to call how is relaying a message through 3 to 4 different people efficient from my personal experience by the time dispatch told the tech sup  told subs dispatch subs dispatch told subs manager subs manager told tech get my point the tech got backcharged for otg or fsr which could have been avoided if he got the message earlier or at all. as far as making sure the routes are getting done same problem to many people to go through. the hsp never learns the contractor is a complete deush and he continues working because the sub can still make a little money of him. I think alot more hacks would be ran out of the industry if the hsps knew what was going on behind the scenes. as far as pay you might have a point.
This is CABL.com posting #330192. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbx3Q
There are 0 replies to this message