Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Where's your manners?

Yes, new management would most likely be the best start. COX and friends are unlikely to actually jump in and buy up something that AT&T has spent tens of billions of dollars to build. I gaurentee you all that AT&T Broadband will survive and thrive. When they spin off their IPO this summer (yes, I hear the rumors of a post pone on that but I have a little info that states differently) you will see a seperate part of the giant AT&T take off to new horizons. Personally, I wouldn't mind working for COX or Time Warner but I have it good here with the giant. So, the case of the little fish eating the bigger one (though a delight to fantasize about) will most likely continue to be simple talk.

>I have to agree if malone gets involved,also your right about same management I think thats been biggest problem all along, they really need to clean house! If comcast takes over I beleive they will.I know personally that you could not get a straight answer,they always would direct you to someone else and so on.We can all hope, because it would only make things better for alot of people.
This is CABL.com posting #33017. Tiny Link: cabl.co/miKH
Posted in reply to: Re:Where's your manners? by Scruftek4
There are 0 replies to this message