Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Question About Direct TV

I've been a Directv since 2003 and I agree, I used to work for Comcrap and there service sucks. The B.S. that we had to go thru was crap. It's like the more tv's you have ,whichever tv is last on the chain of splitters has the worst picture. You have ghosting(double image) issues,some tv's might have a snowy screen and you would have to use a amplifier to try and boost the signal.

With DTV you either get a picture or you don't. There is no in-between. No snowy pictures. Either you get a picture or you don't. I had Directv service when I was a tech with Comcast. I moved into an apartment in 2009 and forgot to ask them if I could have a dish installed before I signed the lease. Unfortunately the building was wired for Comcrap. I got their HD DVR service and I was EXTREMELY disappointed. The DVR didn't have as much space as DTV, The HD service showed like crap and they were charging me over $150 a month. I cancelled after 3 month.

I have a digital tv so I hooked up a Coaxial cable wire to the tv stripped the other end and wrapped the "stinger" around a nail and hammered the nail into a empty can of peas and sat the can in the window (Home made antennae). I got a better HD picture with my home-made antennae then with Comcrap.

My dad has Dish Network - It sucks!!

NFL SUNDAY TICKET (Hopefully there won't be a NFL lockout) - - -GO WITH DIRECTV -1000%
This is CABL.com posting #329981. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbx0r
Posted in reply to: Re: Question About Direct TV by kcaudiofx
There are 0 replies to this message