Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: billing codes beware

Bushmaster wrote welcome to cable rookie, when in fact hes been cable for apparently 6 years he already stated he was making more doing discos 6 years ago.Then how can he be a rookie? As far as this industry has went to the birds we all know it.What kills me are these big talkers on here who either shoot down a rookie on site or always say someting to make themselves look better than all the rest of us here by either saying someting so technical chances are they dont even understand it when put on the spot or 90 years ago when they were doing cable.Any rookie who jumps into this business has balls for what it entails.Believe me fellas this industry has gotten worse every year since 1983 thats when I started in this business from installing to construction to maintnance to splicing to reverse activation and so on.Now its the lowest paying job on the market and your treated like dirt from corporate.So glad to be out a cable but my hardhats off to all the dawgs still diggin the dirt every day making it happen !!
This is CABL.com posting #329952. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxZY
Posted in reply to: Re: billing codes beware by qdizzle
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: billing codes beware yankee1 7/1/2011 10:53:35 AM
Re: billing codes beware bushmaster 7/1/2011 8:54:28 AM
Re: billing codes beware bushmaster 7/1/2011 1:05:31 AM
Re: billing codes beware bushmaster 7/1/2011 1:05:30 AM
Re: billing codes beware linedawg 6/30/2011 8:48:16 PM