Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Reputable DTV companies? Are there any out th

Well folks, I really appreciate the replies.  I am in Tulsa, OK.  I ran into Kevin Pentecost today, David's brother....anyone remember ADS?  LOL  Kevin is out of the satellite biz too.  Kevin still owes me for about 14 WB jobs.  LOL  He has been an alarm dealer for a while now.  He had the audacity to ask me if I wanted some work.  ROFL  I politely told him he was too deep into my pockets..LOL  I think I am just going to stick with the alarm industry.  I just want MORE WORK DAMMIT!  LOL  The difference between the security industry and the satellite industry totally amazes me!  An alarm installation contractor can make money like in the old days if he can get with the right company.  But pay never seems to be an issue.  I have worked for countless dealers and been employed by several companies like ADT.  I even had a tech cost me a contract one time.  They still paid me the 5 grand they owed my company.  But you never see that in the cable/satellite industry.  Really seems weird.  Pretty much the same model as far as dealers go.  I don't know, just thinking out loud.  Just seems strange how one industry can turn out so shitty and the other similar industry doesn't have those types of issues. 
This is CABL.com posting #329934. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxZG
Posted in reply to: Re: Reputable DTV companies? Are there any out th by squirel
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Reputable DTV companies? Are there any out th ablcabltek 7/1/2011 4:06:57 AM