Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Reputable DTV companies? Are there any out th

Yeah, that is what I figured.  So sad, I really used to love doing this. So sucks now.  I just want a nice check for the quality of work I do.  I guess I better look at more security companies to keep me busy.  Hell, I get 100 bux for a install that takes an hour and a half and they supply my materials.  I never go out of town unless there is 50 to 75 more on the plate per job.  I carry extra equipment so I can upsell customers.  The company I am installing for is so slooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.  I am lucky to get 5 jobs a week.  It is paying the bills, but damn sure isn't a living.  I do like the fact that the company I work for does direct deposit.  I am never more than a week out on pay.  And it is ALWAYS right too.  Go figure....LOL  This guy was just dangling the carrot in front of me that is all.  I sure would like to be making 1500 plus a week right now.  Shit for the past 8 months I have been lucky to break 2500 a month.  SHEESH!  Like I said, I can manage and get by, but like most people never satisfied....LOL 
This is CABL.com posting #329920. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxZs
Posted in reply to: Re: Reputable DTV companies? Are there any out th by ablcabltek
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Reputable DTV companies? Are there any out th mdb113072 6/29/2011 11:42:00 PM