Create your free account now! Sign up

Reputable DTV companies? Are there any out there?

Well here I sit considering getting back into the business.  I am sure things have gotten worse in the last 6 years.  I am curious as to whether or not there are any DTV or Dish Companies that pay.  I got out because I was so tired of getting burned.  I even checked into Hughes and apparently they are not allowing installers to charge for pole mounts anymore........REALLY?  The installer is out the money for the pole mount.......REALLY?  WOW  Well, I am looking because I USED to make damn good money installing.  I have only been doing it 20 years.  I also have experience with HTI, Alarms and CCTV as well as PC Skills.  Seems like charge backs are more of an issues then before too.  What happened to the good ole days?  I used to LOVE doing this type of work.  Now I am so disgruntled it sickens me to even be considering this type of work again.  Figured I would as if there are any reputable companies out there.  I am pretty sure they don't exist in this industry anymore.  I don't know, there are guys out there making money doing this some how.  Just how?  Someone teach this old dog some new tricks please.  I so want those hay days back! 
This is CABL.com posting #329896. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxY4
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Reputable DTV companies? Are there any out th ablcabltek 6/29/2011 3:27:23 PM